skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
3WebShare
Thursday, August 11, 2011
OMG. Skype never looked so good.
1960s Western Digital videophone ad – Boing Boing
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2011
(206)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(18)
▼
August
(89)
This sounds delicious!
NO
Crossing my fingers that it's about $175 or less
The HTC Vigor calls to me. Saying, "Look! Im the b...
I'm still thinking that Vigor will be mine come Nov.
See. See how they are.
XP trivia and history.
My friend Doug's streaming jukebox of his music
The stellar cast of One Life to Live
ASSHOLES !!!
Radiohead Charity Pay-What-You-Want DVD On BitTorr...
DInc OFFICIAL Gingerbread RUU Leak. Word has it th...
RIP Palm/PalmSource/WebOS/Tungsten/Trëo/Zire/LifeD...
ANNA DEVERE SMITH – TALENTED TALK O.K. let’s get...
Hey everybody! I have an app!
This is actually the rom I am currently running on...
Anyone need Christmas gifts for geeks?
This is cool
Contest for a free phone!
French toast crunch. How I miss thee. :'(
Fido Factor's mobile site. Find out which places a...
Fido Factor's mobile site. Find out which places a...
More dog friendly information 4 San Franciscans
Yo, SF dog people check this out!
Still looks like my new phone!
A message from Anonymous
Literacy is fucking brilliant
Duh!
We are all @Anonymous!
May their love be as strong and long lasting as mi...
Law & Order: UK - Lessons in British Justice - You...
Plain and simple DInc owners.
HTC loves me, HTC loves me not
What's wrong with a parachute?
ROFLMFAO A Must See!
British version of Masterchef. Edited for satirica...
Iran and China ain't got nothing on BART
Oh how I miss my NES
Here it comes. Angry birds and farmville on Google+
How am I not subscribed to this feed yet?
That's not scary at all.... :-!
Definitely hot. :@)
More ice cream
LOL
We all scream for ice cream! Sandwich
Mine. Now
OMG. Skype never looked so good.
This seems cool..
Dino babies.
Just as promising as the wifi field charger.
9/11 can now return to being just the phone # for ...
This looks interesting
Ensign Crusher, to the bridge
Mom from Six Feet Under and Bobby Donnell from The...
This is AMAZING!
My clock is always drifting
Stanford for free?!?
Yay for rice dream!
Oh Noam. Chomp ski. Did NOFX say it better?
Billions and billions and billions and billions an...
Gingerbread ROMs for Incredible
Deboated
Okay, computer. Thanks Xbox/MS
Definitely agree, love them!
Anyone wanna get me an early christmas present?
FTW?
Ok. Who's bringing back the California Raisins?
How could he not have seen this coming?
Groupon meets groupfraud
Why are these things on standard wifi freq's anyway?
Sometimes a hoax can still be true. :-P
As a long time Opera user, I agree.
This explains a lot for me
He he, use, :@)
Higher Education
Goldenspy
007 eat your heart out
Paradigm shift
We're getting there
All I need to know I learned from my iPad
Who's that Doctor
I was a teenage pirate.... aaaaargh!
Cross platform is how to be!
Awesome! Deadly Punk Rock Rats!
Looks like the HTC vigor will be my new bride!
I vote Kevin Rose
Nissan Leaf is also a personal power plant.
Aaahhhh! Finally!
Doggy woggy walkie
►
July
(38)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(8)
►
February
(5)
About Me
J'Tao
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment